- If you've signed up to be a participating vendor, then you've agreed to help promote our show. Our marketing budget this first year is small - so the success of this show depends on you, as a vendor, sharing our show information! Nowadays, people need to see something 10 times before they remember it. So please post the wedding fair information, and through sheer numbers, we'll stick out in bride's minds!
- Please share on both your business pages AND your personal page. The crowd that follows each is typically completely different!
- Remember - we are also having a bridal consignment event as a portion of our wedding fair. Consider sending an email to past clients (even clients from 2+ years ago!) to remind them that they can sell any leftover decor, linens, dresses, etc. at the Bridal Haus! Visit www.theBridalHaus.com for more information!
- HAVE NO FEAR! We've made the social media posting easy on you. We've created Facebook posts FOR you! You just need to post them a few times a week. Click HERE to view the posts. You could easily schedule them (learn how to schedule a post HERE). We would LOVE it if you were able to sponsor a few posts too, but we understand that's not in everyone's marketing budget.
- We have a vendor handbook, which was made as a guide to help you know what our wedding fair plans & rules are. Click HERE to read that handbook.
- We have a Q&A meeting scheduled for Thursday, September 29th, at 6pm at the Stevensville Library, to help answer your questions about the wedding fair, and to review the handbook. We will also make a video recording of the workbook information review, so if you don't attend, we'll email you a copy, so you can know what's expected.
- Stumped on booth ideas? We've created a Pinterest board (click HERE) to give you some inspiration!
Any time you want to review the vendor information, you can see it on our website at: www.montanamadewedding.com/vendor-information
We will be assigning booths in the coming weeks - we wanted to wait to assign booths until we knew all the participating vendors, so we didn't put like vendors near on another. We also wanted to accommodate any special requests we received about vendor placement. These assignments will be announced in an email on November 1st. Note: all booth spaces are the same size.
Thanks so much and we look forward to a great show! As always, if you have questions, you can reach out to the firstname.lastname@example.org.